June 27, 2007

The Bronze Break

Parker and I are going on vacation tomorrow but we shall return Monday night. So I will leave with some announcements:
1. The "Comics This Week" feature has been retired. However, whenever I read a graphic novel or Trade Paperback collection of comics it will be reviewed.

2. There will no longer be a free song of the week.

3. A new feature "Wisdom From The Bronze" will be launched officially next week in an effort to fill the void and to provide entertainment with Parker and I's average wit.

4. I will no longer be wearing pants when I blog.

5. Parker shaved his head.

6. I will now be reviewing concerts. This will be a rare feature as I can only afford to go to a handful each year.

7. I will no longer be attending concerts whilst wearing pants.

8. Making announcements is fun.

No comments: