October 02, 2007

I'm Back!

Hail, hail, small citizens of wheremever you may be! I have returned, chock full of scathing wit and improper grammar, in true form, ready to once again provide endless minutes of entertainment with my no holds barred and highly irrelevant...words. And such a wordsmith am I, that I shall fleer and flaunt all the fantastic furniture of the future while fidgeting, following, and fucking; for I am nothing if not a feathered flea, flapping fondly as fantasies fortell of fleeting fagels forworned of freed flakes of fluff from a fellow aged fifteen; fifteen forlorn and fancy free fortnights. In short: I am a man.

And I figure if Adam gets to display photos of all things him, why can't I showcase a few original pieces of art. I call this one "Faded Multi Colour Dots Set on a background of a colour between cold steel and blue." Enjoy:











I know. It's fantastic.
Well, I guess i'm done, seeing as how this whole post was just so that people didn't forget I also contribute to this blog.


remember him....remember him...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your contributions are not forgotten

InternGnat said...

fagels?

Dromics said...

it's a word. look it up.

InternGnat said...

Fagel: [fahkhhel] "A family of regents in Holland, descended from François Fagel, magistrate of Bruges, who was exiled after the Spanish took the city in 1524 and settled in Amsterdam..."

Dromics: an unnecessarily uncouth and defensive induvidual, albeit an interesting blogger.

I was just curious...