January 01, 2008

Welcoming In The New Year

It is now 5 in the morning, and a thought has just struck me with the force of a small animal that has just been tested positive for rabies: I should take some time out of my hectic life to write a little note welcoming in 2008. Personally, my resolution is to live life to the fullest and fill every moment to its maximum with happiness and joy, which is precisely the reason I spent the last 3 hours watching Lord of the Rings and having a delightfully insightful 45 minute long MSN conversation with Adam, who happened to be sitting next to me at the time. All the reflecting I've done in the last ten minutes over the past year has led me to this one profound thought that gives me inspiration and motivation in facing the new year, and I'm going to share that wisdom with you:

Gandalf would make Harry Potter eat shite in a wizard fight.

I mean honestly, Harry Potter would just get owned. even if Ron and Hermione were backing him up, he would get his ass handed to him. I'll use an analogy if I may; it would be as though Harry is a small 7 year old child eating an ice cream cone, and Gandalf was a 300 pound gladiator wielding Excalibur who also happened to have magical powers. He would go up to Harry and knock his ice cream out of his hand. And then Punch him in the face. And give him a compound fracture in his leg so that one leg is always shorter than the other, so that when he grows up and goes to Hogwarts all the other kids laugh at him and call him "Helpless Harry". And then Gandalf sets him on fire.

In any case, Happy New Years!

1 comment:

Axeldander said...

Dude, Gandalf's immortal.
He could destroy Dumbledore, even.