June 07, 2008

I Will No Longer Suck.


I have not posted very many reviews as of late, or posted anything at all really. It's mostly because I haven't seen too many new movies recently, and also, find it a waste of time to post a review weeks after a movie release. For example, I still plan to see the new Indy Jones flick, but a review seems irrelevant at this juncture. However, I will be seeing Kung-Fu Panda this evening, and you can expect a review before weekend's completion. It will be the review to kick off my new promise. You see, another one of my problems is laziness and lack of motivation. So I figure if I put it in writing on the inter-web, I have to follow my promise or the inter-web-Dieties will have my critic-soul on a godlike china platter. So here is the aforementioned promise: I swear there will be at least 1 new review each week on The Bronze. Of course, if I am on vacation or dying, I may not have access to a computer. But no other excuses. I swear. So here's to a brighter, more efficient, frequently updated inter-web future.

No comments: