December 30, 2008

Worst of 2008.

I don't see very many bad movies in the theater each year because I avidly avoid them. However, I usually do end up seeing a handful of terrible films. Last year I suffered through Transformers and the abysmal Waitress. I can't hand out the title, "Worst Movie of the Year", I can only say "Worst Movie I Saw This Year", and the flick that deserves this is Repo! The Genetic Opera. A movie worse than anything I've seen in at least a couple years, and that includes watching Wes Craven's Shocker on TV. Anyways, I wholeheartedly insist that everyone should avoid Repo! at all costs.

In other news, my top ten list of the year's movies is likely to come a little late thanks to The Wrestler not being in theaters here until January 9th. As soon as I see that movie I can finalize the list and post it, so expect it on January 10th.

Until then, happy new year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!! I loved Repo!

Unknown said...

May I ask why?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm pumped for Repo! I love tearing movies apart. During Babylon A.D. I was like a kid in a candy shop. And Shocker was bad ass too! ha