May 22, 2007

Parker's Post #1

Sorry about that Adam, my fault entirely. Far be it from me to post infrequently on this blog. However, Yes, I am Back from the wanderings that I partook in mine own mind, and while there was a space of a month in between my previous post and this one, rest assured they will only get more frequent. Unless I die. Which would be unfortunate. However, because I just learned today that I did not make it into Cap college I suddenly will have much more spare time in the upcoming year (read: no life) so perhaps I shall dedicate my life to the bronze, in commemoration to all it has given me in return.

In any case I must be off, but I just wanted to make sure people know I haven't forgotten about this fabulous posting network I belong to. On a quick side note; the new Insert album comes out on Friday the 25th, and the CD will be released at a show at the North Shore Alliance church, the cost is $7 dollars entrance plus $10 for a CD. For more info on go to www.insertband.ca.

peace

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Shameless promotion....
sorry about Cap, just think about all the things you wil be able to do instead: Angel, Lost, Battlestar and...POOL
Oh, and now we can do the wednesday routine everyday...yay?

Unknown said...

wait...isn't this technically post #2????